Good morning my friends and faithful followers.
I think being on four planes, and in three states in two months is taking its toll. I’m feeling sick again.
It was very strange, the second the plane touched down yesterday, my throat started hurting. Granted, it was an eight hour trek from Orlando to The Bronx. I may be a touch dehydrated, and I may have never fully recovered from my cold of the last week. I don’t know. But I do know, AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!!!
Seriously, I have hunts almost every day to the 29th. On Saturday I have a friend’s 40th birthday party to attend. I could stay home, but I’ve already paid for my Roller Disco tickets. And come on! It’s Roller Disco! Sunday morning I have Meals on Wheels. Why can’t I be sick during the long stretches of time in which I have nothing to do?🐲(Super Frustrated Dragon)
I will weigh going to the doctor. I may also call The Doctor and get his opinion. If it’s just a cold visiting the doctor would be pointless.
On a positive note, I’m happy to have a lot to do.
Here’s the Plan for today:
- Coffee and leftover Chinese. Done.
- Read my local news. Done.
- Staples to print out Elijah. It’s time to buckle down and get some dialogue in my brain.
- Into the city for a Meatpacking District scavenger hunt.
- Over to the Puerto Rico Import Company. Every now and then I like to splurge on some really awesome coffee.
- Home and dinner. Not necessarily in that order.
That’s all for today. Until tomorrow my friends, thanks for reading, be well and remember to Live Your Dream!